Activities at Opintola and in the nearby area.
Opintola is surrounded by beautiful nature and we wish that our customers make use of it and visit the garden and nature nearby. Walking in the garden in complete silence and in clean and fresh air can ease one's mind in any season but some of the other activities depend on the season. Sauna and snow swimming are always included in the price of a room.
Activities at Opintola: (all equipment free of charge but inquire about availability beforehand.)
- Nature trails
- Various outdoors games such as badminton, darts and petanque.
- Skiing. Short track at the adjacent field and a longer track at the adjacent forest in case there is enough snow.
Activities at Opintola but with extra charge:
- Nature trails with a guide.
- Orienteering with an instructor.
Activities in the nearby area:
- Swimming (Viiatti, Säläisjärvi and Teuva swimming hall - also a gym)
- Skiing (Parra and a track close by in the centre of the village)
- Bicycle museum of Teuva
- Teuva Church (the altarpiece painted by Tove Jansson)
Other activities and more information from Southern Ostrobothnia's tourist organization's website and from the websites of municipalities and cities: Teuva, Kauhajoki, Vaasa and Seinäjoki.